Wednesday 4 January 2012

I know Im starting a bit late (slacking before Ive even began!), but I have decided to start a one-blogpost-a-day-for-a-year kinda thing. The main reason for doing this is that I felt like 2011 was a bit of a waste of a year and nothing in particularly special happened. So for 2012 I'd thought it would be nice to document what I do every day for a year, even if its FOTD, OOTD, short rambles, long rambles,things Ive done that day, I'd like to include a little something so that I can look back at what Ive done and achieved in a year! And that way I wont want to waste a day because Ill have nothing to blog about!
Anyway so I guess this is my first one, lets see how long this lasts. Byeeeeeeeeeeee

ps: for the life of me I cannot stop listening to You Me At Six. All 3 abums. yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment