Monday 9 January 2012

Im so forgettable (and lazy)

Okay so the blogging everyday thing didn't go to plan. waaaah
I have downloaded the blogger app on my iPhone so fingers crossed I will get a post in everyday. Over the weekend I have been endlessly listening and obsessing over 1Directions album. I dont like to tell anyone that I like them, but well to be quite frank I am in love with them, yes every single one of them, ESPECIALLY Mr Harry Styles... oh god.

Anyway I have exams coming up and one of my resolutions was to do better in school and to not piss around so I should really start revising seeing as my first one is in 2 days. Anyway, I will leave you with a picture of me and some crazy friends.. (yes this is actually what we spend our time doing at school instead of schoolwork)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment